Dynacare Insurance Solutions is looking for 1 Permanent Full-Time Tele-Interviewer to join their team in Toronto, ON.
Under the immediate supervisor, the Full-Time Tele-Interviewer will work within a call center and collaborate with a team in ensuring that a high level of customer service for our clients in the insurance industry is delivered. This is a full-time working opportunity with various shifts.
- Conduct questionnaires over the phone with clients of insurance providers in a thorough and precise manner
- Provide excellent customer service and respond to queries and take appointments in a professional and courteous manner
- Follow-up with clients to update missing information in files while respecting the confidentiality of sensitive and private information
- Ability to resolve customer concerns in a professional and friendly manner.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in customer service
- Technical skills - demonstrated proficiency with Word, Excel and Outlook at an intermediate level
- 60wpm typing speed
- Must enjoy learning continuously
- High level of interpersonal skills required to succeed in a collaborative working environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage and prioritize in a result-driven and time-sensitive function
- Solid ability to utilize dispute or conflict resolution techniques to achieve desired outcomes
- Demonstrated Customer Centric approach and puts the customer first on all decisions
- Demonstrated interest in the medical field or health sciences
- Proven problem-solving skills
Nice to have:
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field (e.g. Health Sciences) or work experience in a similar field is an asset
- Other languages (other than English) an asset
- Working knowledge of medical terminology an asset
- Experience in a medical work environment an asset
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee:
I make a difference in people's lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients, and customers.
- Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable, and find ways to make things better.
Dynacare has been a "Top Employer" for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work.
At Dynacare, we're proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit with this position, we will contact you to learn more. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada's health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement, and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Dynacare Accommodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process.