Administrative Assistant Job post
Permanent Independent Contractor - Administrative Assistant
We are a group of counsellors providing counselling service across Canada. As a growing organization with plans of expansion using technology we are looking for a team member who will work closely under the supervision of Office Manager and manage the company's general administrative activities.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Write and distribute emails, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Do monthly invoicing under the supervision of the office manager.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum grade 12 completed.
Minimum 2 years of administrative role experience.
Minimum 1 year of customer service experience.
Have access to a computer and cell phone as the position is based from home.
Have flexibility in working hours.
Able to work a minimum of 10 hours per week.
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Please submit a cover letter with your resume. Thank you.
Application Deadline: 2021-03-12
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Processing payments
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings