Client ?Success Analyst - Agency
Talent.com (formerly neuvoo) is one of the largest employment search websites globally, operating in 75+ countries with more than 80 million visitors per month from candidates searching for and applying to jobs.
This is a unique opportunity to work with the fastest growing Canadian company in the HR tech space, employing more than 325 people worldwide. We are looking for new voices to help us connect the world to work.
We are looking for a globally minded? Client? Success Analyst - Agency.
? As a? Client Success Analyst - Agency ?your role is to?help support our Agency Sales team with campaign setup, campaign management, client relationships, data analysis and more.
? We're looking for tech-savvy self-starters who thrive in a fun and customer service-oriented work environment, who are curious, responsible, data-driven and who enjoy working in a rapidly growing company.?
What you’ll do:
- Optimize and grow existing campaigns;
- Communicate directly with clients and internal Sales via phone, email and in-person meetings;
- Focus on retention and growth of your clients by understanding their business and meeting their goals;
- Assist with account setups?including URL source tracking, XML Feeds, aggregation and CPC;
- Manage client budgets;
- Resolve technical, product, or account issues;
- Perform technical tasks which include but are not limited to: data analysis, optimizing traffic sources, troubleshooting indexation issues, testing URL parameters, reviewing XML feeds;
- Collaborate with sales, product, and indexation teams to translate client needs into actionable items internally;
- Tweak campaigns based on data analysis to meet client needs.
What you bring:
- You have a Bachelor's degree or relevant Diploma;
- You have 3+ years’ experience in?online advertising, account management, business analyst or client success type role;
- You possess the ability to communicate effectively in person, over the phone, and in writing- both in English and French, (Spanish are a plus;
- You have an understanding of PPC advertising products;
- You have experience speaking with clients or decision makers;
- You’re familiar with SQL (a plus);
- You can make the data tell a story;
- You love number and dissecting data to make logic-based optimizations;
- You are curious, responsible, cooperative and ready to work in a fast-growing company.
What we Offer:
- An inspiring and friendly atmosphere where you will be working with a team of passionate and youthful people;
- International reach;
- Competitive salary;
- Generous vacation policy;
- Flat and transparent organizational structure;
- Free coffee, fruit basket and snacks;
- Frequent corporate and networking events (virtually in times of COVID-19).
When you join Talent.com, you enter a family of passionate and motivated individuals, connected by their need to grow, to innovate and their restless ambition.
You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy the flexibility and autonomy they are given, opportunities for constant career advancement, and a supportive learning environment.
At Talent.com you can come as you are (casual dress code). We are a diverse (more than 20 nationalities and about 10 languages spoken) and inclusive work environment, but most of all a fun environment!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.