How Will We Help You Grow?
- Competitive wages- Earn up to $35.00/hour
- Comprehensive benefits coverage for you and your family
- Extensive safety training, state of the art equipment, and cutting edge technology that will allow you to work in a safe & healthy environment
- Opportunities for career development
- Mobile apps and training programs available to help you develop your skills and advance your career with Flynn
What You Will Work On?
- Install, repair, or replace four and/or single-ply roofing systems, using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric, or other asphaltic compositions;
- Install vapor barriers and/or layers of insulation on the roof decks of flat roofs, and seal the seams;
- Cut roofing paper to size using knives; and nail or staple roofing paper to roofs in overlapping strips to form bases for other materials;
Who Are We Looking For?
- 3-5 years of roofing (commercial) experience is an asset
- Experience with PVC, TPO and EPDM roofing applications
- Have own driver?s licence and method of transportation
- Ability to learn and follow our extensive safety policy
How You Can Apply?
Please apply online, email us at[email protected]
You may alsovisit the branch directly at135 Fleming Dr, Cambridge, ON N1T 2B8
For more information about what we do, please watch our Day in the Life of a Roofer video:
Flynn Group of Companies is the leading trade contractor in North America that works on virtually every aspect of a building?s outer layer, including roofing, glazing, waterproofing, and architectural metals. The foundation of our award winning success is having the right people on our team.
Thanks to the contributions of the most talented team in the market and a collaborative, supportive culture, Flynn has steadily grown since 1978, and continues to do so. We understand the importance of and prioritize the growth of our people too, offering many learning & development and career opportunities.
To apply to any of our current roles, please visit https://jobs.flynncompanies.com.
For more information about the Flynn Family, Flynn University and career opportunities, please visit www.flynncompanies.com.
At Flynn, it's not just a job, it's a career.
We are also highly active and committed to creating an environment which is accessible to all of our customers, employees and applicants. Reasonable accommodations in the hiring process will be provided to people with disabilities upon request.